Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Kombooz India’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is G-44A, Palam Vihar, Gurgaon, Haryana, India – 122017. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- All content on this website including the logo, graphics, text, design, belong to Kombooz India and are the intellectual properties of Kombooz India are protected by appropriate legislations. No part of the content shall be copied, downloaded, transmitted or published without prior, written permission from Kombooz India.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Kombooz India’s prior written consent. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
This policy sets out how Kombooz India uses and protects any information that you give www.komboozindia.in when you use this website.
At Kombooz India, we are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Your privacy is important to us.
It is the Company’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our Website.
Collection, Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect, use and disclose personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as may be required by law for any other purpose.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
- The Company may use or disclose your personal information to:
- administer and operate this Website;
- personalise and improve your experience on this Website;
- enable your access to and use of the Website and any of its services;
- publish information about you on the Website; and
- send you relevant marketing communications
We follow generally accepted standards to collect, store and protect personal data, including the use of encryption. We retain personal data for as long as it is needed to provide the services you have requested, and thereafter for legal and business purposes.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
www.komboozindia.in may contain links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. Kombooz India is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
MINOR’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION
The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
At www.komboozindia.in or “Kombooz India”, we do not entertain cancellations after the order is successfully placed and payment is made by the buyer. Buyers are requested to place the order only if they agree with this term.
www.komboozindia.in or “Kombooz India” will accept exchange of the sold products through the website www.komboozindia.in, subject to the T&Cs mentioned below:
Exchange requests will be entertained only in case the product(s) received by the buyer are damaged or expired. Only such cases will be considered for exchange, provided that the damage to the product(s) occurred in transit/prior to the opening of the packaging by the Buyer.
Buyer has to inform www.komboozindia.in or “Kombooz India” of his/her intention to exchange the broken/expired product(s) within 2 hrs of receipt of the product(s) at his/her shipping address with images/video proof.
Such damaged product(s) should be sent to “Kombooz India” only after written email consent from www.komboozindia.in or “Kombooz India” to send back the product(s) and confirmation of the address to which such product(s) are to be sent.
Replacements will be made after the returned shipment of product(s) is received by Kombooz India. The courier charges for returning the damaged product(s) will have to be borne by the Buyer. The courier charges for the replacement product(s)will be borne by Kombooz India.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
The Buyer cannot cancel the order once successfully placed and processed by the payment gateway. Refund requests will only be considered in the following cases:
- If the shipping location is not serviced by our courier partner. In such an event, the amount will be refunded within the next 48 hours from the date of written confirmation of refund to the Buyer.
- No refund requests will be entertained for damaged products. Damaged products will be exchanged as per our exchange policy.
- No Returns or refund requests will be entertained for any other reason. No refunds will be given in the following cases (including but not limited to):
- Incorrect or insufficient address mentioned by the Buyer.
- Non-availability of recipient at the mentioned address and/or premises.
- Refusal to accept product(s).
- Delivered at the place/to the person specifically mentioned by the Buyer other than the Buyer themselves.
- Force majeure event.
- In case the product has undergone any tampering by the Buyer.
For any other queries, you can get in touch with us at email@example.com
Information provided in this website is not designed to and does not provide medical advice, professional diagnosis, opinion, treatment or services to you or to any other individual. This is general information for educational purposes only. The information provided in this site, or through linkages to other sites, is not a substitute for medical or professional care, and you should not use the information in place of a visit, call consultation or the advice of your physician or other healthcare provider. Kombooz India is not liable or responsible for any advice, course of treatment, diagnosis or any other information, services or product you obtain through Kombooz India.
If you have any medical conditions or are prescribed any medication we advise consulting your doctor before consuming any live products, we cannot give any medical advice in regards to suitability.